Blog Stage 8

I am responding to "Trump Repeats Idea of Buying Greenland" which is an interesting topic about buying something that is not for sale. It never amazes me our president seems to be doing. which I don't know if it would just be a stroke of his ego to purchase a country, or if he actually is saying it would be useful for the United States to have a military presence. This article did a good job of leaving me on the hook and I find myself wanting to know more. I am unsure if not taking no for answer is a good thing or just being disrespectful to other countries if they are repeatedly telling you, no, but then again American was built on many people saying no and the founders taking it anyways. Overall the article is interesting and I am curious to see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death To Capital Punishment.